ISO standard certification :
Already part of this approach, since it has been ISO 9001 certified since 2005, RSAI is committed to continuous improvement of its processes. Thus, our teams are audited each year by EQS France, a COFRAC accredited organization.
Our involvement reflects a commitment to transparency, performance and innovation for our customers and partners, and consolidates the development of our activities in often complex markets. While the audit is formalized by a company-wide evaluation, it is also a basis for the exchange of ideas and visions that feeds our progress.
« Our primary objective is to be in line with the expectations and needs of our customers. With the ISO 9001 v.2015 certification, we guarantee them an effective response to all their requests, thanks to the quality system. It is a management tool that promotes continuous improvement. »
Jean Philippe ROCHON, President of RSAI.
Who benefits from the standard ?
- To clients, supported by a dedicated team, at each stage, until their acquisition is taken over.
- To our prescribing partners, with a qualitative offer, selected on drastic and reliable criteria.
- To our partner promoters, thanks to identified markets, adapted programming and communication.
- To our institutional partners, through the valuation of their assets, in compliance with their specifications.
- To the company's employees, thanks to controlled and secure processes, which reinforce the responsiveness of the teams.
The renewed trust of the profession reinforces our perseverance to always want to go further, at the service of our partners and customers.
What is the standard that takes into account the needs and expectations of customers, employees and society ?
It's ISO 9001! With more than 1.1 million certificates issued, it is a basis for ensuring that the needs of its customers (or users) are properly taken into account and that they are met in an appropriate and sustainable manner. ISO 9001 version 2015 encourages in particular a better consideration of risks and opportunities, to adapt the quality approach to better serve the organization's strategy and to control the entire chain to create value for customers.
RSAI is a member of the Cap'Tronic program supported by the Ministry of Economy and Finance. The program aims to integrate electronic and software solutions embedded in products.