The website www.rsai.fr is published by the company :
S.A.S. with a capital of €1,242,885
Head office: ZI de la Vaure - CS 30940 - 42290 SORBIERS (France)
Tel: 04 77 53 30 48 - email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration number: RCS Saint-Etienne B 388 147 100
HEADQUARTERS NUMBER: 388 147 100 000 35
Responsible for the publication of the site: RSAI
This site is hosted by OVH - France
INFORMATION AND FREEDOM: PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- The processing of personal data carried out with the data collected on the website www.rsai.fr has been declared to the CNIL.
- You are informed that, in accordance with the French Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, the information you provide, in particular through the forms provided, makes it possible to respond to your requests or orders and to get to know you better. They are at the RSAI company. RSAI may transmit all or part of this information to its business partners for the sole purpose of processing the request, order, delivery of the products and/or provision of the services ordered by the customer.
- Users' attention is drawn to the fact that in certain circumstances, RSAI may be required, in the context of judicial or tax proceedings, to communicate to public authorities the personal data in its possession, and that its liability cannot be sought in this respect.
- Some of the requested information, marked with an asterisk, is required to process user requests. Other information, the provision of which by the user is optional, is intended to better know the users and to improve the quality of the service offered to them. If you do not reply to the requested and mandatory information, RSAI will not be able to send you the requested information.
- To correspond with RSAI by e-mail, Internet users can complete a contact form available on the website www.rsai.fr. The answers formulated by RSAI to e-mails cannot be assimilated or constitute proof of the exercise of an advertising, promotional or commercial activity on the territory of the country of destination of the answers.
- You may object to your names and addresses being made available to other companies. To do so, simply make an online request in the "contact" section.
- In accordance with the provisions of articles 38 and following of the law 78-17 of 6 January 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms, you have the right to access, rectify and oppose any personal data concerning you. To do so, make a written and signed request, accompanied by a copy of the identity document with the signature of the holder of the document, specifying the address to which the reply should be sent. This request must be made by post and sent to the following address: ZI de la Vaure - CS 30940 - 42290 Sorbiers.
You can consult and download the text of the law in PDF format on the CNIL website: www.cnil.fr
This site is a RSAI company website.
All the content of this site, graphics, images, texts, logos, gifs and icons as well as their formatting are the exclusive property of RSAI. With the exception of trademarks, logos or content belonging to other partner companies or authors.
Any reproduction, distribution, modification, retransmission or publication of these various elements is strictly prohibited without the express written consent of RSAI.
For any request for authorization or information, send us an e-mail.
The use of the www.rsai.fr website is governed by these general conditions. By using the site, you acknowledge that you have read and accepted these terms and conditions. These may be modified at any time and without notice by RSAI.